AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-41%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pompe Bosch EasyPump avec batterie 3,6V intégrée (Via ODR 15€)
39.91 € 67.42 €
Voir le deal

Partagez
 

 will you marry me (kidding) + angwen

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Angus Harrison

Angus Harrison

> messages : 22
> points : 0
> avatar : tyler hoechlin
> crédits : hollowbastion
> pseudo : honeybunny
♡ statut civil : marié à gwen whitfield depuis un peu plus de six mois afin de pouvoir bénéficier d'une extension de son titre de séjour.
> études/métiers : assistant vétérinaire dans un cabinet privé.
> adresse : dans un motel non loin d'east boston, où gwen habite.
> à savoir sur moi : je suis britannique et j'ai payé gwen whitfield pour qu'elle m'épouse afin que je puisse rester en amérique du nord. nous avons fait croire à tout le monde qu'il s'agissait d'un mariage d'amour pour ne pas être accusés de fraude à l'immigration. depuis, elle a décidé d'arrêter de jouer la comédie et m'a quitté et je viens juste de retrouver sa trace sur boston, où j'ai déménagé pour que nous puissions discuter de notre situation.

will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Empty
MessageSujet: will you marry me (kidding) + angwen will you marry me (kidding) + angwen EmptySam 10 Sep - 18:51


Saying I was nervous was putting it mildly. In fact, I was properly terrified as I stepped onto the threshold - as a proper husband should be, I guess. The brass number on the door was the same one I had scribbled on the dirty, crumpled piece of paper: 214.

I had already been in Boston for a few days, but I hadn’t mustered up the courage to try and talk to Gwen before now. Just finding Gwen had been exhausting, really. I had lost count of the number of phone calls I had made before her brother finally told me that last he’d heard about my wife, she’d moved to Boston. Frankly, I hadn’t expected any of Gwen’s relatives to give me the time of day when I first resolved to find out where she’d disappeared to. First, I had resolutely avoided calling them and tried to stick to her mere acquaintances. But after a few unsuccessful calls, I’d had to admit that if I ever wanted to find out about her whereabouts, I’d need to drop the act and get in touch with her loved ones. Calling her dad was out of the question. I’d resorted to calling her brother.
I’d almost freaked out and hung up right after I’d dialed: what if Gwen had told her family that she’d only married me because I’d paid her? What if they knew I’d only been looking for an easy way to extend my visa? What if they knew our marriage was a sham and decided to sell me out? I had tried to breathe and relax, convincing myself that they wouldn’t, for it would mean trouble for Gwen to if the authorities ever found out we’d committed immigration fraud, but my stupid brain had kept supplying me with horrifying scenarios: what if Gwen had told her family she’d made a huge mistake in marrying me and wanted to get away from me? She could very well have told them I was a dangerous psychopath, or violent. Or both. In which case, I’d have more to worry about than being shipped back to Cambridge pronto. My heart had almost stopped when a male voice had finally picked up and the dial tone had stopped abruptly.
But thankfully, it hadn’t taken much to coax Gwen’s location out of her brother. She hadn’t said anything about why she’d needed to “take a break from us” and I’d quickly made up a sob story about how I’d made a mistake and how I wanted to make it up to her if she’d only give me a second chance (as a matter of fact, it wasn’t really that far-fetched, considering.) Her brother had hesitated, but he’d seemed to deem my performance genuine enough. I’d begged him not to tell Gwen that I’d called and he’d agreed, albeit reluctantly.

So now here I stood, my palms sweaty as I wiped them on my jean, risking a glance through the small window.
I could easily have knocked or tried ringing the bell the way civilized people do, but it came to me that Gwen might just take off through the back door if she came to answer the door, looked through the peephole and saw me standing there, and before I could restrain myself, I was already turning the knob. The door opened silently and I stepped into the lobby. There was a door on my left, but it turned out to be only a cupboard. My hand itched to try another door until it led me to my wife, but I came to realize this place was big enough for two and I didn’t want to risk running into someone I didn’t know. There was a noise from further down the corridor and I followed it until the hall opened up on a nice living room, flooded with light from the tall windows through which I could see the terrace. Someone was sitting in a chair and I could have recognized her hair and the back of her head anywhere, although she didn’t turn to look to see who was there. Maybe she hadn’t heard me, or maybe she thought I was someone else - her roommate, perhaps ?

“Hey, Gwen.” My voice was a bit tight, gruffer than usual and I cleared my throat, still standing awkwardly with an unsure smile on my face, suddently very conscious of how stupid I must look with my confident – fake – smile and my arms dangling limply at my sides.



_________________

Three days ago, I loathed you. I used to dream about you getting hit by a cab. Things changed when we kissed. Even when you checked me out when we were naked. But I didn't realize any of this, until I was standing alone... in a barn... wifeless. ©️ .bizzle


Dernière édition par Angus Harrison le Mar 20 Sep - 13:22, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gwen Whitfield

Gwen Whitfield

will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Tumblr_inline_o274iwa7x01sccn28_500
I can't believe you let me down, but the proof is in the way it hurts.

> messages : 593
> points : 20
> avatar : blanca suarez
> crédits : avatar ©belikovs
> pseudo : the mad hatter
> autres comptes : nys hawkins
> âge : 29
♡ statut civil : mariée en fuite
will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Tumblr_n3nsvbykSp1ri83hqo5_250
> études/métiers : interne en chirurgie
> adresse : east boston #214
> à savoir sur moi : je suis en ville depuis 3 mois + j'ai un grand frère + je suis en ville pour avoir un nouveau départ + je ne veux plus entendre parler de mariage et d’amour + j’ai perdu ma mère quand j’avais 7 ans + mon père a eu des gros ennuis de santé + j’ai accepté d’épouser un étranger pour qu’il ait le droit de vivre en Amérique en échange d’une grosse somme d’argent pour aider mon père + mon père s’est remarié et j’ai une demi-sœur quelque part dans la région + je ne connais presque personne en ville + j’ai déménagé pour m’éloigner de mon mari et des mensonges + j’ai prétendu à tout le monde que j’avais épousé Liam pour de vrai + j’ai de la peine à m’attacher aux gens + je suis très secrète + je vis en colocation dans le plus bel appartement du monde parce que je n'ai pas les moyens d'avoir mon propre appartement.

> more about me
> adress book:
> to do list:
> disponibilité rp: oui – mpottez-moi

will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Empty
MessageSujet: Re: will you marry me (kidding) + angwen will you marry me (kidding) + angwen EmptyLun 12 Sep - 20:56



Moving to Boston had been a difficult decision. My life was in Ottawa. I was studying there, I had my family there and my husband was there. Although it was a part of my life in Ottawa, my husband was also the reason why I left. Well Angus was not the one who pushed me to go. It was not the person that I was running away from, it was the mariage.. or the fake one. I had left Ottawa to leave the lies and the pretend relationship behind me. I had not chosen to come to Boston for just any reason. My dear brother was living here and I thought that I could use the support. What I did not know was that my brother would sell me out to Angus. I had not told my husband about my departure and had simply left a note saying that I could not stay with him in Ottawa any longer and that I needed to get away. This was almost three months ago, and for quite some time I had thought that Angus would slowly become my past. Obviously we could not divorce for now, as it would attract way too much attention to our wedding and might get us both in very big trouble with the government, but we could pretend that everything was fine. I had not told anyone in Boston about my wedding. I knew that this was risky. If the authorities decided to do a follow-up about our union and all my friends and acquaintances in town were to say that they had never hear of Angus... that could get me in jail. On the other hand, I did not assume my status as a runaway bride and did not feel like making up a story about why my beloved husband had to stay in Canada for professional reasons while I had to come to Boston because of my internship. That day, I was dozing quietly in a chair, pondering my decisions and the impacts that they had had on my life, when I heard some noise in the flat. I did not react as I was pretty sure that it was April trying to sneak up on me with a bottle of wine to tell me all about her horrible day. I was really tired from all the hours that I had worked during the previous days, so I simply waited for her to come to me. As expected, a familiar voice called my name a few seconds later. However, as familiar as the voice was, it was definitely not April's and not that of the only male living in this flat. I had been thinking about Angus and apparently he had thought about me as well, because for some reason he was in my flat. "What are you doing here ?" I said, realising how stupid my question was as soon as I said it. "How did you find me ?" I had mixed feelings about his presence in the flat. I did not know if I should be glad that he came or mad that he did not leave me alone.. or sad, or else ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://ohana.forumgratuit.ch/t80-gwen-the-angel-on-my-shoulder-is-haunting-me-tonight
Angus Harrison

Angus Harrison

> messages : 22
> points : 0
> avatar : tyler hoechlin
> crédits : hollowbastion
> pseudo : honeybunny
♡ statut civil : marié à gwen whitfield depuis un peu plus de six mois afin de pouvoir bénéficier d'une extension de son titre de séjour.
> études/métiers : assistant vétérinaire dans un cabinet privé.
> adresse : dans un motel non loin d'east boston, où gwen habite.
> à savoir sur moi : je suis britannique et j'ai payé gwen whitfield pour qu'elle m'épouse afin que je puisse rester en amérique du nord. nous avons fait croire à tout le monde qu'il s'agissait d'un mariage d'amour pour ne pas être accusés de fraude à l'immigration. depuis, elle a décidé d'arrêter de jouer la comédie et m'a quitté et je viens juste de retrouver sa trace sur boston, où j'ai déménagé pour que nous puissions discuter de notre situation.

will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Empty
MessageSujet: Re: will you marry me (kidding) + angwen will you marry me (kidding) + angwen EmptyJeu 15 Sep - 12:28


I had not been foolish enough to imagine Gwen would be beyond herself with joy at my reappearance and I had never expected her to welcome me with open arms and teary eyes. She’d never been convincing acting like a newlywed and I couldn’t blame her. From the very beginning, even though I wish it could have gone differently, our relationship had always been based on mutual interest rather than on love or even simple affection for one another. However, I could not pretend her question didn’t sting a little as she turned to me in surprise. “What are you doing here ? How did you find me ?” In a sudden impulse to reach for her, I raised my left hand, where my gold wedding band was shining on my ring finger ; I didn’t usually wear it there, because in my line of work, you tended to get your hands dirty and I had grown accustomed to simply keep it on a chain around my neck. Today was an exception, however, what I hoped would be a sign of good faith.

In the end, I decided giving her a hug would be a risky move and shrugged. “Well, I guess this is the part where I say ‘hey, honey, I’m home’, but somehow it doesn’t seem to fit.” I sighed and put my hands in my pocket, weary of her reaction. “We’re still married, aren’t we ? I figured it just made sense for me to be a good husband and move to Boston to be with my wife.” My attempt at a joke was a bit lame and I ended up clearing my throat. “Come on, what do you think ? I called your brother, told him there’d been a misunderstanding, that I wanted to make things right, but I couldn’t, because oh, yeah, you weren’t there ! Boston, Gwen, really ?”
I had planned to bring the subject to the table with a bit more finesse. I had meant to ease her in, tell her she looked lovely, ask her what she’d been up to. Of course, I wanted to know everything that had been going on her end, and she did look beautiful; it was one of the first things I had noticed in the queue at the Ottawa store where we’d first met, along with her embarrassed smile.
But she certainly wasn’t smiling now – hadn’t really smiled to me to me in months – and in a flash, I relived the moment when I’d come home to our flat in Ottawa to find it empty of both Gwen and all her stuff. I remembered the hectic months that had followed as I had to make up cover stories and poor excuses to try and maintain the lies we’d told everyone regarding our marriage and our relationship. “You didn’t even leave a note, for God’s sake, Gwen ! I came home one day and you just, poof, you weren’t there ! No explanation, no nothing ! Do you know what a mess that was, having to explain to everyone why you’d left while knowing perfectly well I had no idea where you’d gone, or why ? Did you really think I wouldn’t even try to find you ?”


_________________

Three days ago, I loathed you. I used to dream about you getting hit by a cab. Things changed when we kissed. Even when you checked me out when we were naked. But I didn't realize any of this, until I was standing alone... in a barn... wifeless. ©️ .bizzle


Dernière édition par Angus Harrison le Mar 20 Sep - 13:23, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gwen Whitfield

Gwen Whitfield

will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Tumblr_inline_o274iwa7x01sccn28_500
I can't believe you let me down, but the proof is in the way it hurts.

> messages : 593
> points : 20
> avatar : blanca suarez
> crédits : avatar ©belikovs
> pseudo : the mad hatter
> autres comptes : nys hawkins
> âge : 29
♡ statut civil : mariée en fuite
will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Tumblr_n3nsvbykSp1ri83hqo5_250
> études/métiers : interne en chirurgie
> adresse : east boston #214
> à savoir sur moi : je suis en ville depuis 3 mois + j'ai un grand frère + je suis en ville pour avoir un nouveau départ + je ne veux plus entendre parler de mariage et d’amour + j’ai perdu ma mère quand j’avais 7 ans + mon père a eu des gros ennuis de santé + j’ai accepté d’épouser un étranger pour qu’il ait le droit de vivre en Amérique en échange d’une grosse somme d’argent pour aider mon père + mon père s’est remarié et j’ai une demi-sœur quelque part dans la région + je ne connais presque personne en ville + j’ai déménagé pour m’éloigner de mon mari et des mensonges + j’ai prétendu à tout le monde que j’avais épousé Liam pour de vrai + j’ai de la peine à m’attacher aux gens + je suis très secrète + je vis en colocation dans le plus bel appartement du monde parce que je n'ai pas les moyens d'avoir mon propre appartement.

> more about me
> adress book:
> to do list:
> disponibilité rp: oui – mpottez-moi

will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Empty
MessageSujet: Re: will you marry me (kidding) + angwen will you marry me (kidding) + angwen EmptyDim 18 Sep - 20:42



Leaving Angus had been a very difficult decision to take and even though I did not regret packing my bags and abandoning him up in Canada, I had hoped that he understood my decision. It had certainly been difficult for him, but since we were only a fake couple I was fairly certain that he would get over it. And my departure had also affected me so I assumed that he knew I did not take the decision lightly. I had had to change the hospital for my studies and to leave my friends and family behind. Of course, I had encountered many new people and made a few friends, but I was the new girl and I did not like it. It sure meant that no one knew me or knew about my fake wedding to Angus, so I did not have to pretend to be someone else. Nevertheless it also meant that no one knew me and that the only friendly face was my brother.... and I was not so sure about the friendly part now that I had seen Angus in my living room. I had asked my husband what he was doing in the flat I shared with April and Wade and how he had found me, but I suspected my brother had something to do with him landing there. How else could he have barged into my flat. He raised a hand and I noticed his wedding ring on his finger and thought about mine, nicely tuck in my night-stand drawer. "Well, I guess this is the part where I say ‘hey, honey, I’m home’, but somehow it doesn’t seem to fit." Once more, I did not really know how to react. At some point in our relationship, I would have been ecstatic about him calling me honey. "Well, first it's not your home... and I don't remember you calling me honey." I was not really mad, but I did not want to encourage him either. I then got a more serious explanation from Angus. "We’re still married, aren’t we ? I figured it just made sense for me to be a good husband and move to Boston to be with my wife. Come on, what do you think ? I called your brother, told him there’d been a misunderstanding, that I wanted to make things right, but I couldn’t, because oh, yeah, you weren’t there ! Boston, Gwen, really ?" It took me by surprise because I had never imagined that Angus might leave Ottawa for me. His explanation also cleared any doubts I had about my brother's involvement, but he did not know that Angus and I were not married so how could he know that I was running away if I hadn't told him. "Yes we are. Although here I'm Gwen Whitfield and not Gwen Harrison..." I was not trying to hurt him, I was simply trying to get him to understand that nobody in Boston new about my marriage. I knew I had some explaining to do, but I had the feeling that he was not done. I had left him without telling him anything so he had the right to complain and be pissed. I was not wrong, because Angus continued a short moment later. "You didn’t even leave a note, for God’s sake, Gwen ! I came home one day and you just, poof, you weren’t there ! No explanation, no nothing ! Do you know what a mess that was, having to explain to everyone why you’d left while knowing perfectly well I had no idea where you’d gone, or why ? Did you really think I wouldn’t even try to find you ?" I had to admit that he was right. I had left him without the tiniest explanation and that was unfair. I enjoyed hearing say that he had been a mess.. not because I was happy that he suffered, but because it meant that he cared about me. With all that fake wedding fuss, we had never really talked about the real thing that could have happened between us before he asked me to marry him and ruined everything. "Angus, I left because I was tired of lying about our relationship. I did not want to pretend to be madly in love when we got married before I could even begin to know you !"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://ohana.forumgratuit.ch/t80-gwen-the-angel-on-my-shoulder-is-haunting-me-tonight
Angus Harrison

Angus Harrison

> messages : 22
> points : 0
> avatar : tyler hoechlin
> crédits : hollowbastion
> pseudo : honeybunny
♡ statut civil : marié à gwen whitfield depuis un peu plus de six mois afin de pouvoir bénéficier d'une extension de son titre de séjour.
> études/métiers : assistant vétérinaire dans un cabinet privé.
> adresse : dans un motel non loin d'east boston, où gwen habite.
> à savoir sur moi : je suis britannique et j'ai payé gwen whitfield pour qu'elle m'épouse afin que je puisse rester en amérique du nord. nous avons fait croire à tout le monde qu'il s'agissait d'un mariage d'amour pour ne pas être accusés de fraude à l'immigration. depuis, elle a décidé d'arrêter de jouer la comédie et m'a quitté et je viens juste de retrouver sa trace sur boston, où j'ai déménagé pour que nous puissions discuter de notre situation.

will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Empty
MessageSujet: Re: will you marry me (kidding) + angwen will you marry me (kidding) + angwen EmptyMar 20 Sep - 13:40


Alright, so I could understand why she wasn’t too happy with my barging into her new life without so much as a warning. But it was payback for the way she’d left, and I felt better now that I’d got it off my chest, although I wasn’t sure she registered the sarcasm dripping off my every word as she stared me down. “Well, first it's not your home... and I don't remember you calling me honey.” She had a point, of course, but I wasn’t about to admit it, so I just shrugged, trying to match her nonchalance. I wasn’t willing to recognize that her apparent coldness and indifference hurt me more than I wish it had. Our marriage had been far from perfect, I would never deny it, but I had at least hoped my reappearance would cause her to at least get mad. Instead, she just stood there, looking unimpressed; at best, she looked slightly disapproving.
Of course, during those months when we’d been married, she must have become a very good actress ; at least, that’s what I told myself.

“Yes we are. Although here I'm Gwen Whitfield and not Gwen Harrison...” That was another low blow right after the one she’d just hit me with, but I supposed I had deserved this reminder. I looked around, as if looking for clues. So she’d been going by her maiden name ever since she’d arrived here. Did that mean she’d moved on with her life, met someone new ? It was her right, of course. Technically speaking, we’d never been in a proper relationship. The only thing that tied us together was a signature on a piece of paper.
However, in the months we’d been separated, I had started considering things differently, especially right after I’d spent the night with a girl and woken up next to her on the next morning, feeling lost and… surprisingly, slightly guilty. I knew Gwen and I didn’t owe each other anything, but I’d realized that although our marriage wasn’t genuine, I still had some ideals about what being married should be about. My sister had mocked me when I’d told her about it on the phone, as if the fact that I had come to believe in the institution of marriage was both sadly old-fashioned and yet sort of endearing.

However, I could understand how my sudden epiphany could not have been obvious to Gwen. Although I’d always treated her with respect – at least, I hoped so –, I had never made much of an effort to actually get to know her, never been much of a husband to her. In my mind, we’d gotten married to gain mutual benefits, as a favor to each other, period. Only too late did I realize there could actually have been something real between us, had I just taken the time to look past my visa issues. And apparently, she felt the same way, which both heartened and frightened me. “Angus, I left because I was tired of lying about our relationship. I did not want to pretend to be madly in love when we got married before I could even begin to know you !”
I sighed, defeated, and my shoulders drooped. I pulled a chair to me, although Gwen had never invited me to sit down, and dropped in it, rubbing my temples. [color=steelblue]“Fine”, I admitted, suddenly feeling very tired. “You’re right. We might… We may have handled things the wrong way. We both… made a few mistakes.” God, I sounded like a goddamned marriage counselor. “But let me tell you, you suck at this whole marriage thing, too !” I was trying to sound cynical about the whole ordeal, but it struck me how she’d apparently never expected me to be worried about her. Sure, I hadn’t been the greatest husband, far from it, but how could she think I didn’t care about her, even a little ? “Have you never heard that the secret to any successful marriage is communication ? You could have just told me ! For the record, I was worried, Gwen. You could have been dead for all I knew ! Well, I supposed you weren’t dead, because if you’d really gone missing, you wouldn’t have taken your suitcase with you and I guess I would’ve heard from your family, but still. I deserved better than you running out on me.”


_________________

Three days ago, I loathed you. I used to dream about you getting hit by a cab. Things changed when we kissed. Even when you checked me out when we were naked. But I didn't realize any of this, until I was standing alone... in a barn... wifeless. ©️ .bizzle
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gwen Whitfield

Gwen Whitfield

will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Tumblr_inline_o274iwa7x01sccn28_500
I can't believe you let me down, but the proof is in the way it hurts.

> messages : 593
> points : 20
> avatar : blanca suarez
> crédits : avatar ©belikovs
> pseudo : the mad hatter
> autres comptes : nys hawkins
> âge : 29
♡ statut civil : mariée en fuite
will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Tumblr_n3nsvbykSp1ri83hqo5_250
> études/métiers : interne en chirurgie
> adresse : east boston #214
> à savoir sur moi : je suis en ville depuis 3 mois + j'ai un grand frère + je suis en ville pour avoir un nouveau départ + je ne veux plus entendre parler de mariage et d’amour + j’ai perdu ma mère quand j’avais 7 ans + mon père a eu des gros ennuis de santé + j’ai accepté d’épouser un étranger pour qu’il ait le droit de vivre en Amérique en échange d’une grosse somme d’argent pour aider mon père + mon père s’est remarié et j’ai une demi-sœur quelque part dans la région + je ne connais presque personne en ville + j’ai déménagé pour m’éloigner de mon mari et des mensonges + j’ai prétendu à tout le monde que j’avais épousé Liam pour de vrai + j’ai de la peine à m’attacher aux gens + je suis très secrète + je vis en colocation dans le plus bel appartement du monde parce que je n'ai pas les moyens d'avoir mon propre appartement.

> more about me
> adress book:
> to do list:
> disponibilité rp: oui – mpottez-moi

will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Empty
MessageSujet: Re: will you marry me (kidding) + angwen will you marry me (kidding) + angwen EmptyMar 4 Oct - 15:11



Seeing Angus in the middle of the living room of my new flat had been a shock. He felt out of place in this apartment that he did not know and in which he did not belong. It was my fault and facing him made me realise how selfish I had been. I could not even pretend to be outraged, because he had every right to barge in and be mad. I had left Ottawa without explanations, without giving him a warning or a goodbye. How could I be mad at him for chasing me down and making me talk to him. He deserved better than me running away. He deserved an explanation and now that he was in the flat I could not delay any further. I had been defensive at first, but I did not really have the right to be. I was the one who had packed and left. I was the one who had given up. I was the one who had disappeared all of a sudden. So I told him that I had left because it was too difficult for me to lie to everyone about our wedding. He had not said much, which was weird. I had expected him to scream and shout. I was certain that he would never lay a hand on me, but I was sure that he would be mad. On the contrary, he seemed sad. I knew it was my fault. I had left him and hurt him and he did not deserve it. He was a really nice guy and before our relationship had gotten out of hand in front of the mayor, it had been nice. There could even have been something serious between us at some point. "Fine... You’re right. We might… We may have handled things the wrong way. We both… made a few mistakes." He was right and also some of the mistake were his, I had my own responsibility in the matter. I had knowingly married him so I could blame him for the lie that our marriage was. I even had to admit that I was the one at fault. Ever since we had gotten married, I had felt bad about it but I never said anything. He looked at me and added."But let me tell you, you suck at this whole marriage thing, too !" Once more, he was right. I could not let this conversation continue like thim. "I can't say you're wrong. I have made many mistakes... And I do suck at this whole marriage thing... At least I was a pretty good runaway bride, wasn't I ?" My attempt at humour was not necessarily the most intelligent thing, but I was trying to lighten the mood. I was hoping that my comment would not make Angus angry. My dear husband was apparently not done with the critics and I could not blame him. "Have you never heard that the secret to any successful marriage is communication ? You could have just told me ! For the record, I was worried, Gwen. You could have been dead for all I knew ! Well, I supposed you weren’t dead, because if you’d really gone missing, you wouldn’t have taken your suitcase with you and I guess I would’ve heard from your family, but still. I deserved better than you running out on me." He had another point. He did deserve more and I had to tell him. It would not make a big difference, but maybe us agreeing on something would mean something. "I'm really sorry. I felt trap in that lie and I thought leaving was my only way out... I know you deserved better and I should have said something instead of just moving to Boston without explanations..."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://ohana.forumgratuit.ch/t80-gwen-the-angel-on-my-shoulder-is-haunting-me-tonight

Contenu sponsorisé


will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Empty
MessageSujet: Re: will you marry me (kidding) + angwen will you marry me (kidding) + angwen Empty

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
 

will you marry me (kidding) + angwen

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1

Permission de ce forum:Vous ne pouvez pas répondre aux sujets dans ce forum
OHANA :: BOSTON :: north :: east boston-